1. The operating environment and site requirements of ultrasonic diagnostic equipment
(1) Temperature: 10℃～40℃;
(2) Pressure: 70～106KPa;
(3) Humidity: 15%-95%;
(4) Inspection room: There is no direct sun exposure and good air convection. There is no interference from power distribution devices, X-ray devices, etc., and stay away from high magnetic field environments;
(5) Power supply: The socket has grounding conditions.
2. Preparation before starting
(1) After confirming that the power switch on the instrument and regulator is in the "OFF" position, insert the plug into the power socket.
(2) Check the connection status of connecting cables, wires, etc. and the setting position of the instrument control keys to confirm whether the instrument is in a state where it can operate correctly.
(3) Whether the power supply voltage is stable and whether it is used in conjunction with other electrical devices will affect the performance of the ultrasonic diagnostic apparatus.
Precautions during use
(4) After starting up, pay attention to whether the mechanical sound of the instrument is normal, and observe whether the self-checking procedure is correct;
(5) Always monitor whether the host, monitor and patient are in a normal state;
(6) Once there is a sudden power failure, immediately restore the power of the instrument to the "OFF" position; after the voltage stabilizes, restart it;
(7) Do not switch the instrument at any time;
(8) If the instrument suddenly stops automatically, the power should be cut off, and professional maintenance personnel should help;
(9) The patient is not allowed to touch the instrument.
3. Precautions after shutdown
(1) Turn off various operations and set the control keys to the state at the beginning of use;
(2) Turn off the power switch of the instrument first, then turn off the power switch of the voltage stabilizer to cut off the power;
(3) After the instrument is sufficiently cooled, cover it with the instrument cover.